Saturday, August 19, 2017

Zaful Cut Out Dress and Bikini Set Review!




So after seeing this brand everywhere, I finally decided to try it and oh lord I'm SO thankful I did! I got a bandage bikini set  and a  cut out dress.

After reading and verifying the size chart plenty of times,  and being in loved with how it looked on other girls, and the different colors it came, I picked this gorgeous burnt orange  U Neck Bralette Thong Bikini Set that even though on the width part of my body fit perfectly, the straps were too short for my 5/10 big frame and 34DD boobs so unfortunately it didn't fit but Zaful has an AMAZING customer service group that already agreed to help me with this issue. Besides that, the bathing suit was just as the picture.

My true love how ever was this amazing Striped Front Knot Cutout Cami Dress. I've been looking for this type of dress for months!! and the fit is amazing! it wasn't short at all and it has elastic on the back so it suits different body types and you can adjust it as you need to on the front. I'm SO happy with this dress that id buy it in every color because the cut is very flattering, feels great, perfect for summer and suitable for any activity... 

I loved Zaful!! cant wait to try some of their stuff like their lingerie and more of their very popular bathing suits and activewear now that im getting ready fro my trip To Arizona and the Canyons.

No comments: