Friday, March 30, 2012

Guess Who's Back!

..Back again, Laura's back!...tell a friend!
So finally after more than a year, almost 2, Im back, my excuse? well I'm an International Baccalaureate candidate for the diploma, if you know what this means then I love you, ig you dont, well its like doing the AP in 6 subjects plus so many other stuff. So lets update for a bit ok? well Ill be graduating in about 2 months finally! yay, I want to study in Australia or in the USA fashion design and Illustration. I got a new camera so Ill finally be apple to show you guys more about my life. I've got a tumblr which is www.ohsolaura.tumblr.com if you want to follow me, I follow back ;), My style evolved, I'm more into grunge how ever I still have some of my old style in me. Here are some pics about my doings while I was gone.









I'm back now and I missed you!

No comments: