Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Before the Party

So last saturday I had this amazing class- get together party and needless to say I had a wonderful time in the party.. i mean I danced like crazy. Lately Barranquilla has been hotter than usual.. i mean what is with the 38 Celsius temperature? i mean this is really serious!!You can't imagine how this city is mean to me.. i hate to sweat.... God hopefully 2 more years in high school and then I can go and make my future in New York! Well anyhow before the party I went to one of my closest friend and some of my friends arrived there just to chat and get really fir the party.. please notice that with this temperature its useless to wear any makeup because it would melt instantly and any accessories yo may want to wear may end in the garbage since it is too hot to feel uncomfortable!! oh and now is the phase when it rains on sunny days.. yeah the weather is crazy as sh!t... I can't live here anymore....


Yeah yeah... i know my jean dress is trashy-short but i wore a lycra short underneath so it was fine...

No comments: